SHOCK ABSORBERS - 3 (THREE) YEAR / 100,000 KM
BUSHES – 1 (ONE) YEAR / 20,000 KM
OTHER SUSPENSION PRODUCTS - 3 (THREE) YEAR / 100,000 KM
EFS warrants its products against defects in workmanship and materials which have caused it to perform below its specifications for a period of 3 (three) years or 100,000 KM, whichever comes first from the date of retail sale, limited to the original purchaser.
This warranty excludes bushes which are covered by a 1 (one) year or 20,000 KM warranty, whichever comes first, from the date of retail sale. EFS will replace with a new or repair that component which has been deemed defective from material or poor workmanship.
This warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of the defective component. Cost of labour, freight, removal / installation and any other costs are not included. You will be required to pay for all expenses incurred in making or pursuing a warranty claim. The choice to repair or replace a product under warranty, is at the discretion of EFS.
Warranty conditions (will not qualify for warranty / EFS excludes liability under this warranty for damage to or wear of any component part)
These conditions include (but are not limited to):
• Items which have been modified or not used for the purpose for which they are sold.
• Mining, rentals or vehicles in a commercial application deemed to be extreme ( eg: conditions such as continuous beach work, etc), will carry a warranty period of 12 months or 100,000 Km warranty.
• Vehicles used in race competition or applications for which the product was not originally designed will not be covered warranty.
• Occurring by vehicles loaded in excess of product specifications.
• Products deemed incorrect for application.
• Products that have been incorrectly fitted.
How to make a warranty claim:
Please contact your place of purchase (EFS Dealer) if you have any warranty concerns. Photos & descriptions may be required as this will assist in getting the warranty claim assessed in a timely manner. As all warranties are investigated individually on a case by case basis the supply of requested information will determine processing time. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty processing.
EFS reserves the right to refuse any warranty deemed to be unreasonable or not within the limits of our product warranty terms and conditions.
EFS are not responsible for loss of time, loss of vehicle use or any damage caused by product failure. It is the responsibility of the owner/driver once a possible warranty is discovered to prevent further damage to other components and for the safety of themselves and others.
EFS Reserves the right to change the product design without notice. EFS shall have no obligation to upgrade or otherwise modify previously manufactured products.