Angled Wind Deflector Maxtrax Mounts to suit Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform
Get double duty out of roof-mounted Maxtrax. Positioned at a 45º angle, these Maxtrax mounting brackets act as a wind deflector for vehicles running bulky roof-mounted accessories, such as a rooftop tent.
- Potential for improved fuel efficiency and reduction in wind noise
- Angled mounting takes up a smaller footprint, giving more room for all your gear.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Brackets are made from 4mm Stainless Steel, which is hardwearing and won’t rust.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax MKII tracks.
- 2 x Angled Wind Deflector Mounts – Please select whether your rack is a 4 slat or 5 slat option above
- All hardware required to attach the mounts to the rack is included
- Optional: 4 x Maxtrax 17mm Mounting Pins – Select your preference above
- All to suit Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform system
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
**PLEASE NOTE: These brackets are only able to be mounted at the front of your rack.