Side Angled Fixed Maxtrax Mounts to suit ARB BASE Rack
Positioned on the side of your roof rack, these mounting brackets keep your Maxtrax within easy reach and keep your roof rack free for all your gear.
- Side angled mounting takes up a smaller footprint, giving more room for all your gear.
- Clamps to ARB's unique dovetail mounting system on both the outer rail and internal slats, for even load distribution to reduce flex and movement.
- Both angle and height adjustments so that you can customise it to suit your setup.
- Optional mounting position for a shovel holder on the back, such as a QuickFist, Rhino-Rack Stow It and Yakima AceO'Spades (not included).
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Made from Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won't rust.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax MKII recovery boards.
- 2 x Side Angled Fixed Maxtrax Mounts to suit ARB BASE Rack
- All hardware required to attach the mounts to the rack is included
- Optional: 4 x Maxtrax 17mm Mounting Pins – Select your preference above.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.