Federally approved GVM upgrade lift kits are now available from Direct Suspensions. These have been designed to maximise comfort whilst providing a hefty increase to a vehicle's GVM limit.
Safety is always paramount with West Coast Suspensions' range of GVM upgrade kits; each kit has been ESC tested in Australia to ensure they fully comply with ADR 35/ADR 88 requirements, which means they are certified under RVCS (Road Vehicle Certification System) by the federal Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development.
- Federally approved for full use around Australia
- Available for pre-delivery through your dealership
- Full kit designed to improve safety, handling and load carrying capabilities
- 3-year/100,000km warranty
- Safely & legally raises vehicles 40-50mm
- Does not interfere with factory new car warranty
GVM upgrades for pre-registration and post-registering vehicles:
- Ford Ranger PX2/PX3 (3500kg)
- Holden RG Colorado (3300kg)
- Isuzu D-Max (3300kg)
- Toyota HiLux GUN (3300-3500kg)
- Toyota 150 Series Prado (3500kg)
- Toyota 76 Series Landcruiser (3500kg)
- Toyota 78 Series Landcruiser (3900kg)
- Toyota 79 Series Landcruiser (3900kg)
- Toyota 200 Series Landcruiser (3800kg)
- Isuzu D-MAX (2021+) - COMING SOON
To arrange a detailed quote, please contact Direct Suspensions on 1300 66 29 20 or e-mail us via our contact page.