EFS Elite Shock Absorber
The EFS Elite shock absorber range is developed for the 4wd owner who only pursues the best for their 4wd. EFS is built with high quality internal & external components combined together to give you excellent performance and longevity.
"Not a one shock suits all approach"
EFS shock absorbers are vehicle & height specific with valving developed to suit each vehicle.
Control your ride with DMC-T (Dynamic Motion Control Technology)
DMC-T is a new advancement in shock absorber technology developed by the EFS Research and Development Team here in Australia. Over the past few years EFS have been pushing the boundaries of shock development & refinement to give you a shock that increases the control of your 4WD whilst maintaining positive traction to the contact surface.
This new piston valve technology reacts within one hundredth of a second giving you 'on the fly' automatic adjustment of your shock absorbers which keeps you in control. In a more simple term this valving system will negate the use of externally adjustable shocks because this technology adjusts automatically while you are driving to suit the driving conditions.
- 51mm - 60mm external tube - Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low pressure nitrogen gas - Prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long travel design - Maximises wheel articulation
- 35mm piston, twin tube construction - Increased control of the spring during rebound and compression cycles
- 16mm quality hardened chromed piston rod - Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 1.5mm outer & inner wall thickness - Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Technology - Adjusts to different road & off road conditions
- Polyurethane and rubber bushes ��� HI quality elastomer and rubber mounting bushes to suit specific applications
- 3-year/100,000km warranty