EFS XTR Shock
The EFS XTR shock absorber range is developed specifically for the outback off-road tourer, with a heavily laden 4WD.
It is Improved with increased oil capacities to reduce operating temperatures and incorporates a highly robust construction to take on the worst Australian outback roads.
"Not a one shock suits all approach"
EFS shock absorbers are vehicle & height specific with valving developed to suit each vehicle.
Control your ride with DMC-T (Dynamic Motion Control Technology)
DMC-T is a new advancement in shock absorber technology developed by the EFS Research and Development Team here in Australia. Over the past few years EFS have been pushing the boundaries of shock development & refinement to give you a shock that increases the control of your 4WD whilst maintaining positive traction to the contact surface.
This new piston valve technology reacts within one hundredth of a second giving you 'on the fly' automatic adjustment of your shock absorbers which keeps you in control. In a more simple term this valving system will negate the use of externally adjustable shocks because this technology adjusts automatically while you are driving to suit the driving conditions.
- 64mm external tube - Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low pressure nitrogen gas - Helps prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long travel design - Maximises wheel articulation
- 40mm piston, twin tube construction - Increased control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 20mm quality hardened chromed piston rod - Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 2mm outer & inner wall thickness - Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Technology - Adjusts to different road & off road conditions Vehicle & Height Specific Valving
- Mounting bushes ��� EFS use long life polyurethane & rubber bushes dependent on application
- 3-year/100,000km warranty