EFS X-TREME Shock Absorbers
The EFS X-TREME shock absorber has taken over three years to develop and test. During this period, it has had countless trips along unsealed corrugated roads, highly strenuous technical off-road situations and has seen many laps of 4wd race tracks in competition vehicles. During this period the X-Treme has exceeded our expectations and has been pushed beyond the boundaries that a normal 4wd shock absorber can endure.
"Not a one shock suits all approach"
EFS shock absorbers are vehicle & height specific with valving developed to suit each vehicle.
Control your ride with DMC-T (Dynamic Motion Control Technology)
DMC-T is a new advancement in shock absorber technology developed by the EFS Research and Development Team here in Australia. Over the past few years EFS have been pushing the boundaries of shock development & refinement to give you a shock that increases the control of your 4WD whilst maintaining positive traction to the contact surface.
This new piston valve technology reacts within one hundredth of a second giving you 'on the fly' automatic adjustment of your shock absorbers which keeps you in control. In a more simple term this valving system will negate the use of externally adjustable shocks because this technology adjusts automatically while you are driving to suit the driving conditions.
- Over-sized Eye Rings & Pin Mounts
- 20mm Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- Durable Over-sized Concertina Dust Boot
- 2mm H/D External Wall Thickness
- Internal Hydraulic Rebound Stop
- Bonded Rubber Eye Bushes
- Special High Temperature Fluid
- Quality Multi-lip Viton Seal
- High Strength Iron Piston Rings
- Large 45mm Bore
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Design
- Dynamic Motion Control Technology
- 3-year/100,000km warranty